I need some help reading these confusing histogram distributions.

I am trying to brush up on my basic statistics, so to kill three birds with one stone I am also getting some practice in with Python and the stock market. So, (image below) I have plotted every single swing point (high and low). I then went and calculated the sum of the distances between each swing point and every other swing point, thinking it might be a good way to create a ranking system between swing points. I went and plotted the results in a histogram and I was so certain that I was going to get some really nice looking histograms. However, I have no idea what I am really looking at, nor do I really know what to do next. I also took the natural log of my data thinking it might do something useful.

My end goal here is to be able to say that at a specified price, there will be an X% chance that the price will reverse and create a swing high or swing low. Is anyone able to lend a helping hand? Maybe point me in my next course of action or just help me figure out what type of distribution I have plotted.

Figure_2.png