How to interpret GEE parameter estimate for Multinomial Ordinal Data

I have the following experimental design. There are four diet charts (A, B, and C, D). For each diet, a group of 25 subjects (1, 2, 3…25) was on each of those four diets. And they are supposed to rate each diet on the color, taste, and overall balance on the Likert scale from 1 to 5 as an attribute. So say for taste, each of the subjects would rate their experience for each of the four diets with 5 being “great” and 1 being “worst”. Given that we can expect some level of correlation because of the repeated measure for each subject, and there are four categories of diets (as the independent variable) as well as accounting for multinomial ordinal outcomes in response (1 to 5), I have implemented GEE using SAS genmod. I have specified the cumulative logit function to estimate the odds using the GEE model.
The SAS code:
proc genmod data=diets descending;
class ID DIET;
model TASTE = DIET / dist=mult link=clogit;
repeated subject=ID /type=IND CORRW COVB;
RUN;

I have the following output and I was wondering how best to interpret the following results.
GEE_ORDERED_VALUE_TABLE_SAS_OUTPUT.png
PROC GENMOD is modeling the probabilities of levels of TASTE having LOWER Ordered Values in the response profile table.

GEE_PARAMETER_ESTIMATE_SAS_OUTPUT.png

This is how I have understood it based on this general expression:

Given the output stating “PROC GENMOD is modeling the probabilities of levels of TASTE having LOWER Ordered Values in the response profile table,” –

The intercept1 (5 on the Likert scale) beta estimate is 0.07. In terms of odds that becomes exp0.07exp0.07.

In reference to D_DIET, if the subject is on A_DIET, the odds of having a rating of 5 then becomes exp0.07+0.15exp0.07+0.15.

Extending the same logic, for intercept2 (4 on Likert scale) beta estimate is 1.07. In terms of odds that becomes exp0.07exp0.07.

In reference of D_DIET, if the subject is on A_DIET, the odds of having a rating of 4 then becomes exp1.07+0.15exp1.07+0.15.

However, to estimate the OR (odds ratio) between ratings of 5 vs. ratings of 4, for the subjects who are on A_DIET in ref. to D_DIET, the OR is: exp0.07+0.15−exp1.07+0.15exp0.07+0.15−exp1.07+0.15. Simplifying this further, exp0.07−1.07exp0.07−1.07.

If one is interested to estimate the OR between A_DIET and B_DIET for having received a rating of 5, then the estimated should be exp0.07+0.15−0.07–(−0.08)=exp0.15+0.08exp0.07+0.15−0.07–(−0.08)=exp0.15+0.08

I would appreciate your comments or suggestions if these interpretations are correct.

Thank you